Step into your fullest soul aligned, heart centred self. A women’s weekend retreat, coinciding with the June’s full Moon, as the Europeans call it the Rose Moon. This restorative weekend retreat will help you find a sense of balance. A chance to pause, reflect and connect back to the fullest essence of you.
Rewilding is not simply about connecting with nature. It’s about tapping into the full spectrum of your own human nature and accessing the deep, sacred feminine power that you hold within. We live in a world that does not recognise the ebb and flow of women’s energies throughout our monthly cycle. We’re expected to be the same, day in, day out, when simply said, we are not. It’s time to reclaim this sacred knowledge as a powerful gateway to our feminine power.
One of the best ways to rewild the feminine is to connect to the cycles of nature. If you listen closely to the gentle, unending rhythms, you will hear them as an invitation to come back to where you belong…
• Feel more confidence
• Discover your purpose and meaning in life
• Discovering inner passion and soul gifts
• Heal trauma
• Express yourself authentically
• Embrace your body, your moods, your feelings
• Feel more connected to Mother Earth
The weekend will also involve regular movement using Qoya, which is a movement system based on the idea that through movement, we remember. We remember how to trust the truth in our body as our sacred guide to embody our soul and live a life aligned with our truth by following our intuition. We remember our essence is wise, wild and free. Wise, wild and free also draws reference to the movement from that we practice.
- Wise: the wisdom of the body that we access once we get out of our heads a little.
- Wild: the creative expression in dance
- Free: expanding our capacity to enjoy our bodies through movement, and to move in a way that feels good to us, and isn’t about how the movement looks.
FRIDAY 14TH JUNE – SUNDAY 16TH JUNE 2019
COST: £160* per person
*Does not include accommodation or flights.
The retreat includes:
- An opening & welcoming ceremony
- Daily movement & meditation practice including Qoya
- Creative exploration & journaling
- Invitation to engage with meaningful rituals & nature-based spiritual self-care practices
- Womb healing
- Full Moon ritual
- Time for self-reflection & sharing
One to one session with Tania Meacher – Womb Whisperer, offering a Sacred Womb Massage and gain access to additional information on womb wisdom.
One to one session with Megan Field – offering oracle card readings and personalised movement ritual
Please get in touch to find out times and pricing.
WHAT YOU GAIN FROM ATTENDING
The best part of attending a women’s retreat is all the things you take home: