We love food and know it’s important when you’re away from home. We do our best to make meals colourful, nutritious and tasty using mostly organic produce from the land and local ingredients.
Our focus is on food that makes you feel healthy, happy and well nurtured to ensure your body is well looked after during your stay.
We love to cater for all, we regularly accommodate vegan, gluten-free, and non-dairy diets and we’re happy to include meat, so if you have any special dietary restrictions or requests…please let us know before you arrive.
We do enjoy the odd glass of local wine or beer which are available from the Lodge. For those with a sweet tooth we can prepare healthy desserts too….frozen bananas blended with coconut milk, dark chocolate chunks and crushed peanuts are a personal favourite.
Meals can be shared with other guests, our community or if you prefer to eat alone you can dine al fresco on the patio or one of the outdoor seated areas watching the sun set over the mountains.
Breakfast with fresh ground coffee 5 EUR
Lunch 7.5 EUR
Dinner ( 2 courses) 10 EUR
Local wine and beer available
Breakfast: 5 Euros
Is usually served with…
- Fresh fruits from the land, yoghurt & musli
- Bread or toast with homemade preserves and butter
- Goats cheese or local cheese
- Local cured meat (optional)
- Freshly ground coffee, herbal or English breakfast tea with milk from our goats or non-dairy milk
Lunch: 7.50 Euros
Dinner ( 2 courses): 10 Euros
Lunch and dinner examples…
- Homemade soups
- Rainbow Salads
- Veggie Chilli with salad
- Veggie Curry with sides and dips
- Asian stir fry
- Pasta with homemade roasted tomato sauce, veggies and local cheese
- Quinoa or cous cous with roasted veggies, nuts and salad
- Nutritious Buddha Bowls
We often have people from different parts of the world cooking so the food varies.
Meals are often simple but delicious and the food is always prepared with love using high quality ingredients.
- Smoothie or Fresh juice: 2 Euros
- Freshly ground pot of coffee: 2 Euros
- Matcha or Beetroot Latte: 2 Euros
- Glass of local wine: 3 Euros
- Bottle of local wine: 10 Euros
- Local beer: 2 Euros
- Cheese Platter with homemade chutneys and crackers: 8 Euros
- Dessert and sweet treats: Ask us what’s on offer!
As we’re a small business we kindly ask that you request meals and extras 24 hours before arrival so we can make sure the kitchen and fridge is well stocked for your arrival!