Rainbow Lodge operates completely off grid. Our water comes from a fresh water spring, which also feeds into the dam and natural pool. The electricity on the property is created with solar and wind power.
We have a covered, outdoor communal kitchen which has a small fridge, gas oven with hob, sink with drinkable water and kitchen utensils. There is also a tree covered sitting area with couple of hammocks which makes this area a great place to relax and enjoy the surrounding nature any time of the day. We have a bathroom in the house with heated shower, WC and sink and also an outside compost toilet. We can provide meals if you would prefer not to cook (For an additional charge). When possible, we use the organic produce grown on the property or from local producers. There is also wi-fi available in the house.
We have various types of accommodation to suit different needs from a guest room in the house to yurts, and tipis. If you have any queries relating to our accommodation, do drop us a message.
Room in Lodge = 30 € per night (king sized bed & single day bed)
4m Yurt = 25 € per night (double bed & camp bed)
5m Tipi = 25 € per night (two single beds)
6m Yurt = 30 € per night (double bed & single sofa bed)
- There is a river beach about ten minutes drive, so bring some swimwear / shorts.
- A head torch is handy for getting around at night.
- Warm clothing for cold nights (hat, gloves, socks, etc).
- Cool clothes for hot days (sun hat, shorts, flip flops, etc).
- Waterproof clothing (winter season).
- Practical shoes… trainers / walking boots.
- Natural, organic toiletries (soap/shampoo/conditioner, etc).
- Torch / solar powered lights.